Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Full Moon Playlist - March 7, 2006

This is the first show hosted by myself and Christine together, after I returned home from my trip to the Philippines, Hong Kong and Japan. Due to many factors our of our control, it's exactly a month since our last show. We had tons of fun hosting this week's show. Hope you enjoy it!

Artist - Title - Album - Label

Namie Amuro - "Dreaming I Was Dreaming" - CD Single - avex trax
Utada Hikaru - "Letters" - CD Single - Toshiba EMI
Double - "Bed Part II" (feat. Soulive) - Life Is Beautiful - For Life
April - "Stay Real" - My Music.My Soul.My Time - EMI Philippines
Kreva - "It's For You" - Ai Jibunhaku - Pony Canyon
Kato Miliyah - "Sotsugyou" - CD Single - Sony
Brownman Revival - "Maling Akala" - Steady Lang - BMG Philippines
Wada Akiko - "Tiger & Dragon (CKB Annex Mix)" - Ragga Akiko - Teichiku
Pushim - "Anything For You (Soca Mix)" - CD Single - ki/oon

Direct Download (56kpbs mp3)

Any questions, comments or suggestions: fullmoonshow@gmail.com
or leave a comment on the blog!



No comments: